* 4 nights trip in Cappadocia to experience the eastern culture and enjoy the most magnificent ride of our lives!
* Hot air ballooning Cappadocia in the most magical scenery for excitement
* Horse riding in the valleys for freedom
* Turkish hammam experience for relaxing
* Traditional Turkish night with a lot of dancing!
* Whirling dervish ceremony for delving deeper into stillness
* Hiking and sightseeing: Red Valley, Love Valley, Avanos etc…for fun
* Mystical underground cities: DERINKUYU and KAYMAKLI for exploring
* Meditations and self – awareness and energetic practices and much more!
When? 7th November 2019 – 11th November 2019
Where? Cappadocia, Turkey
How? We will meet in Nevsehir airport, from there we will be transferred to our hotel by our rented cars.
Participation? – 790 euro
The idea of flying with a hot air balloon was planted in my mind since my childhood while reading the book “Around the world in 80 days” of Jules Verne.
Back then I was dreaming of “flying” off to an adventure around the world like the heroes of the book, Phileas Fogg, and Passepartout.
My childhood dream became realised in Cappadocia.
This place is extraordinary as if from a fairy -tale. From the magical landscape, the valleys and the fairy chimneys, the thrilling ride with a hot-air balloon looking from up above all this beauty created for us to enjoy, to the lush valleys like Ilhara and the luxury Anatolian carpets, to the wisdom of Sufism and the whirling dervish, Cappadocia is a little gem. Of course we need to mention the amazing Turkish baths and delicious kitchen and fine pottery.
Cappadocia initially means the land of beautiful horses, but it will always stay in my memory as the land of beautiful people.
The hospitality of the people, their generosity and kindness are what I took back with me along with the confirmation that we truly live in a magical world; even the difficult things that happen are part of this magic.
Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia
Most of us have seen the magnificent photos of balloons flying over Cappadocia‘s fantastic landscape! Many of us dreamt flying with one of those balloons and see the world from up above!
Now it is the time to experience this like “Fogg” and “Passepartout” in the movie “Around the world in 80 days”!
The flight will be approximately 60 minutes.
Our Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia experience begins by us being transferred to have a light breakfast early in the morning.
After our breakfast, our check in will be made while the pilots are choosing a good launch site according to the wind directions. Once the launch site is selected, we will proceed to the launch site where we will witness how the crew and the pilot unloads, assembles and inflates the balloon.
Following an introduction to the safety factors of ballooning with our pilot, our amazing experience will begin.
The balloon will climb 300 meters (1000 feet) during the flight. A panoramic and marvellous view will greet us while drifting above the valleys and between rock formations just the moment when the sun will start rising.
Balloons move by the wind, and we will float wherever the wind takes us.
Each passenger has to dress according to the temperature. Flat shoes, hat, sunglasses and of course camera is a must. The flight presents many photo opportunities and lifetime memories to cherish.
In keeping with hot air ballooning Cappadocia tradition, we are delighted to a champagne ceremony upon landing by our crew.
We will also receive a memento Silver Medal.
After the flight, our minibuses will take us back to our hotel.
Horseback riding is an excellent activity in Cappadocia. You can ride your horse through the valleys, looking at all the unusual rock formations and gardens, vineyards, orchards on horseback – much easier than walking.
Cappadocia was known as “Katpatuka”, land of beautiful horses. Here’s your opportunity to explore all these beautiful wonders on horseback with a 2-hours ride. All levels of riding capacity can be organized. Please let us know yours! And enjoy!
Turkish Bath (Hammam)
The Turkish hammam or Turkish Bath stems from the Roman bath and has been a part of the Turkish tradition for many hundreds of years. Lying on the hot marble, it is easy to imagine yourself transported back to the time of the Middle Ages in the East.
There we will rejuvenate both body and mind. Our body will be acclimatised with warm water, then scrubbed with ‘loaf,’ to remove the top layers of dead skin cells and ingrained dirt.
The soap-massage that follows is a pure pleasure, leaving our skin refreshed and your whole body rejuvenated. A warm, dry towel, a place to relax and a taste of Turkish delight end the session unless of course, you want to go the whole way and take a sauna or Turkish massage.
No vacation in Turkey is complete without a visit to the Turkish Bath!
PS: Everything you would need will be giving in the hammam. The Turkish Bath includes sauna, peeling and soap massage! The other massages such as oil massage, relaxing massage, foot massage and medical massages are available for an extra cost.
Turkish night is one of the nicest evening excursions in Cappadocia.
The show is around 20:30 pm. The program starts with a demonstration of whirling dervishes. After the fabulous presentation, drinks and dinner are served. While you have your meal, the folk dance group make their preparations for their traditional show.
After the fabulous demonstration, drinks and dinner are served. While you have your meal, the folk dance group submit their preparations for their classic show.
They present all kinds of folk dance motives from all over Turkey. Then the dance show doesn’t stop. The belly dancer comes out to the scene. The night goes on with the fire and the knife shows. Finally, it is time for you to be on the stage and dance with traditional Turkish music. The night ends at about 11.30pm when we will be transferred back to our hotel.
Whirling Dervish in Saruhan Caravanserai
What is Caravanserai?
These buildings are set a days camel’s ride distance and are all on the ancient Silk Road trading route.
Weary travelers could stay for up to 3 days free of charge and have new shoes or shoes mended, and their animals tended, in the safety of a building that looks like a fortress.
Whirling Dervish Ceremony in Saruhan Caravanserai.
The old Saruhan Caravanserai, built in 1249 and restored, is the place for the holy ceremony of the whirling dervishes in Cappadocia. The ceremony, inspired by the great Mevlânâ (1207-1273), is part of the Turkish history, tradition, culture, and beliefs. Performed only by religious men, while whirling endlessly, they have their arms open, their right hands directed to the sky and the left ones turned toward earth. They turn from right to left, pivoting around the heart, conveying God’s spiritual gifts to the people – to us. The Caravanserai is a fascinating one and watching this ceremony, carried over for hundreds of years, is an experience that a visitor in Turkey should not miss. Enjoy!
Performed only by religious men, while whirling endlessly, they have their arms open, their right hands directed to the sky and the left ones turned toward earth. They turn from right to left, pivoting around the heart, conveying God’s spiritual gifts to the people – to us. The Caravanserai is a fascinating one and watching this ceremony, carried over for hundreds of years, is an experience that a visitor in Turkey should not miss. Enjoy!
The Caravanserai is a fascinating one and watching this ceremony, carried over for hundreds of years, is an experience that a visitor in Turkey should not miss. Enjoy
Derinkuyu Underground City
Only witnessing what the people of that time were able to create very deep underneath the ground leaves you speechless.
Whole cities are build under the surface of the ground, where people used to live their lives. The reasons are many and most agree that the main one is to escape from invaders, conquerors as Cappadocia was lying in an eastern crossroad of that time and many were interested in occupying this territory. Come with us in this underground adventure of the past.
We will have a guided tour in Derinkuyu & Kaymakli. Derinkuyu is the deepest underground city going down 100 meters!
We will visit some of the valleys like Love, Imagination, Rose/Red or Pigeon Valleys.
According to our time, there are plenty of other sites to see and enjoy like Fairy chimneys, beautiful towns in Cappadocia, wineries, panoramic views and much more!
Meditation & Self – development practices
Our Trip is also an opportunity to take some time to discover ourselves and go deeper into the more intimate parts of our lives.
To do this, we will have some moments of meditative talks and practices given from Alexander – Spiritual Teacher, Healer & Educator of Family, Business and Self Management.
In this Trip correctly we will delve into:
* The Spiritual knowledge of Healing: how to maintain our health, reasons of diseases, a practice of Self-healing, yoga rituals to keep our physical body active (Tao yoga ritual and breathing practice for enhancing our immune system).
* Energetic Empowerment & Developing of Personal Power: Self-Confidence, how to empower ourselves with practice with everyday mindfulness, reasons we lose our confidence in our relationships and communication with other people (Theory and energy practices are going to be done in nature).
* Tarot Cards Ritual: We will learn how to inspire ourselves and get results and answers with the ancient Knowledge of using the Tarot Cards (Theory and practice). You will be able to buy your Tarot Cards and be initiated by Alexander.
Also, a possibility for those who want to have an individual consultation with Alexander Northern Deer without additional cost.
Our hotel has been serving as a boutique hotel in Cappadocia which is one of the most fascinating places of the world with its architectural texture and rooms with different structure since 2012. arches, built in accordance with the historical structure of the region after 2012 began to serve as a boutique hotel.
In the morning, we can watch the balloons fly on the landscape terrace at sunrise, and enjoy the unique fairy chimneys and sunset as we sip our coffee in the evening.
We can have our breakfast buffet on the terrace of our hotel with the view of fairy chimneys.
Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Package: 790 €
The total amount has to be settled prior our arrival in Cappadocia according to the hotel policy.
The “Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Package” includes:
– Four nights accommodation, including breakfast.
– 1-hour Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Ride with breakfast.
– 2 hours Horse Back Riding in the valleys.
– Turkish Hammam experience, with foam massage (Extra massages are available for an additional cost).
– Traditional Turkish night with dinner and unlimited drinks.
– Whirling Dervish ceremony.
– Meditation and self-development practices
– Underground city entry ticket.
– Rented cars.
The “Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Package” is not including:
– Air-flight tickets
– Lunches & dinners (except for the “Turkish night”): we will choose beautiful and affordable places in the wide variety of fantastic restaurants in Cappadocia
– Gasoline expenses (around 20 euro)
HOW TO REGISTER:
• To enrol, please click on the orange button above and write us saying that you want to participate and we will send you more information regarding the registration. DO NOT BOOK your flights without first having contacted us.
• Note: To reserve your place you will need to deposit 30% of the “Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Package” (non-refundable).
• The total cost of the “Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Package” has to be settled before the trip).
You will have to book a flight to Nevsehir airport, Turkey.
Thursday, 7th November, until 9pm
Monday, 11th November 2019, we will depart from the hotel in the morning.
1) You should make on your own all the relevant arrangements to have a valid health insurance for your trip to Cappadocia.
2) You will need a valid passport to travel to Turkey, so please take care all the relevant arrangements. Regarding the Visa, if you are coming from a European country, you can obtain an electronic visa or a visa on-arrival in Turkey.
Please check about your visa obligations, so you are sure you took all the necessary steps to enter the country.
Check the links below: