Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia.
Connecting, Chilling out, Self-discovery.
The trip in a nutshell!
* 4 nights trip in Cappadocia to experience the eastern culture and enjoy the most magnificent ride of our lives!
* Hot air ballooning Cappadocia in the most magical scenery for excitement
* Horse riding in the valleys for freedom
* Turkish hammam experience for relaxing
* Traditional Turkish night with a lot of dancing!
* Whirling dervish ceremony for delving deeper into stillness
* Hiking and sightseeing: Red Valley, Love Valley, Avanos etc…for fun
* Mystical underground cities: DERINKUYU and KAYMAKLI for exploring
* Meditations and self – awareness and energetic practices and much more!
When? 1 November 2018 – 5 November 2018
Where? Cappadocia, Turkey
How? We will meet in Nevsehir airport, from there we will be transferred to Goreme and our hotel.
Participation? 730 euro
As if plucked from a whimsical fairy tale and set down upon the stark Anatolian plains, Cappadocia is a geological oddity of honeycombed hills and towering boulders of otherworldly beauty.
The fantastical topography is matched by the human history here. People have long utilised the region’s soft stone, seeking shelter underground and leaving the countryside scattered with fascinating troglodyte-style architecture.
The fresco-adorned rock-cut churches of Göreme Open-Air Museum and the subterranean refuges of Derinkuyu and Kaymaklı are the most famous sights, while only bedding down in one of Cappadocia’s cave hotels is an experience in 21st-century cavern dwelling.
Whether you’re wooed here by the hiking potential, the history or the bragging rights of unique accommodation, it’s the lunarscape panoramas that you’ll remember. This region’s accordion-ridged valleys, shaded in a palette of dusky orange and cream, are an epiphany of a landscape – the stuff of psychedelic daydreams.
Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia
Most of us have seen the magnificent photos of balloons flying over Cappadocia ‘s fantastic landscape! Many of us dreamt flying with one of those balloons and see the world from up above!
Now it is the time to experience this like “Fogg” and “Passepartout” in the movie “Around the world in 80 days”!
The flight will be approximately 60 minutes.
Our Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia experience begins by us being transferred to have a light breakfast early in the morning.
After our breakfast, our check in will be made while the pilots are choosing a good launch site according to the wind directions. Once the launch site is selected, we will proceed to the launch site where we will witness how the crew and the pilot unloads, assembles and inflates the balloon.
Following an introduction to the safety factors of ballooning with our pilot, our amazing experience will begin.
The balloon will climb 300 meters (1000 feet) during the flight. A panoramic and marvelous view will greet us while drifting above the valleys and between rock formations just the moment when the sun will start rising.
Balloons move by the wind, and we will float wherever the wind takes us.
Each passenger has to dress according to the temperature. Flat shoes, hat, sunglasses and of course camera is a must. The flight presents many photo opportunities and lifetime memories to cherish.
In keeping with hot air ballooning Cappadocia tradition, we are delighted to a champagne ceremony upon landing by our crew.
We will also receive a memento Silver Medal.
After the flight, our minibusses will take us back to our hotel.
HOW TO REGISTER
- To enrol, please click on the orange button above and write us saying that you want to participate and we will send you more information regarding the registration. DO NOT BOOK your flights without first having contacted us.
- Note: To reserve your place you will need to deposit 30% of the “Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Package” (non-refundable).
- The total cost of the “Hot-Air Ballooning Cappadocia Package” has to be settled before the trip).
You will have to book a flight to NEvsehir airport, Turkey.
Wednesday, 1 November 2018, until 9.00pm.
Monday, 5 November 2018, we will depart from the hotel in the morning.
1) You should make on your own all the relevant arrangements to have a valid health insurance for your trip to Cappadocia.
2) You will need a valid passport to travel to Turkey, so please take care all the relevant arrangements. Regarding the Visa, if you are coming from a European country, you can obtain an electronic visa or a visa on-arrival in Turkey.
Please check about your visa obligations, so you are sure you took all the necessary steps to enter the country.
Check the links below: