T he apprentice did again the kamlanie and journeyed to the upper world, to the future that was painted in the drum. He departed for his journey together with his spirit helpers. He took the way of the cosmic river. He traveled the cosmic river upwards until he reached its spring in the mountain Altin Tu. In this mountain he entered the world of the future.
In this world lived the shadows of the future events, situations, things and people. All these things were formed there before coming to the world of the present. They would appear out of an alive fog which existed on the top of the mountain. A representative of Ulgen appeared and met him there.
- Oh Great Spirit Aiik! asked the young apprentice, show me the positive situations and conditions that the soul Bos must perceive in order to bring them into life and go closer to manifesting them!
Aiik showed him the positive situations, the transmission of shamanic knowledge to people and the young shaman filled them up with his personal power Kut. After this, these situations begun to take shape and from being just like fog they became like thick clouds with specific shapes.
- Yes, you still don’t have enough Kut in order to bring them to life, said Aiik. But your soul Bos is already inside these situations and soon will create very clearly the picture of these future events. Direct your energy and power to them constantly and then they will manifest, said Aiik and with these words sent the young man back to earth.
When the apprentice found his senses, he realized he was back in the tent of the shaman. He started then to talk to the old man about his journey with great joy.
- You don’t have to be so excited, be happy but remember to not lose yourself in the upper world , said the old shaman. These situations you saw will manifest, yes, but after they will again leave from the world of manifestation to go to the world of Erlik and you will have to detach from them again. It is better if you cultivate detachment in the first place.
The apprentice remained silent contemplating what he had just heard.
- But then, wouldn’t it be harder to attract and manifest these situations from the world of the future? he asked the shaman
- Of course, desire, passion or even greediness can help you grab and pull towards you the situations you want. But after being manifested on the earth the events already start to move towards the past, they start to grow old. Furthermore the intentions of other people will threaten your manifestations and independently of how much big Kut you have, it will never be enough to maintain intact and keep forever all the situations, the things and people of your life. Sooner or later Erlic will take them away. He only gives richness, fullfilment of desires and the attached relationships to people in order to influence and test them and eventually pull their soul in his net. He will pull you and your power to his world. So be careful, this river that starts from the mountains of Ulgen finishes in the ocean of sufferings in the underworld where it will lead you too if you will not be enough detached.
Soon everyone went to sleep. The young man was not feeling sleepy though. The power of the root was still influencing him and making him feel a strange irritation. He started thinking of women. As he was slowly falling asleep he was dreaming of sexual scenes. When he woke up he heard the voice of the shaman
- The root irritates you, Kut is gathering inside of you. Do you see though where your mind is directing you? It wants to direct you in multiplication, in the perpetuation of your species. But this purpose of nature is not so valuable for a shaman as it is for the rest of the people. He must first give birth to the soul Siour, his twin double, his body of immortality and freedom, and then he will see further if he wants to give birth to children. He will be free until then to do as he pleases.
- But, Teacher, you said that I have a soul Siour.
- You have but it is still like an embryo, like a seed. It looks like a cloud. It has to become thick, solid like water or even better like a stone. Only then Erlic will leave you alone and will not pull you down to his world, not even after your physical body dies.
- What do I have to do, asked the young shaman, in order to create the immortal Siour?
- In order to do this you must lift the Kut that exist in your belly up to the throat, where the Siour starts to be active and there create the body Siour in your dream.
- But how will I do this? Asked the young man
- For this you need to learn to make shamanic journeys while dreaming. In the same way you fly with your spirit helpers in the ritual of kamlanie you must learn to act and control your soul Siour inside your dreams. And then they will not bury you inside the earth but they will put you in Arankas (shamanic tomb,) like the old shamans, which simply means that you will not go inside the earth but you will go in the heaven.
The apprentice concentrated in the base of his throat and he started falling into sleep trying to transfer the Kut up and preparing himself for Kamlanie in his dream. He fell asleep in this way and he appeared in the dream. He was trying to remember what he had to do... ...To be continued