Finally he realised that he was sleeping and that he had to do the kamlanie. He immediately appeared with a uniform and a drum.
inally he realized that he was sleeping and that he had to do the kamlanie. He immediately appeared with a uniform and a drum. He was trying to do the Kamlanie but the scenes of the dream were changing quickly trying to take his attention away from what he was doing.
He forgot that he was dreaming and he started to do the kamlanie inside a busy city street. People were walking around him and he got carried away. Then he was transferred suddenly in his home, forgot about the kamlanie and got carried away from other scenes there. And then in a moment Altai Kam appeared.
- What is he doing here? Asked Fishbone. He suddenly remembered that he was dreaming and his purpose was to do the Kamlanie.
- Do you see what kind of Siour you have? Said Altai Kam and showed him his reflection in a mirror.Fishbone show something like a cloud of air that had the shape of a man
- Yes the Siour hasn’t formed yet, said the old shaman, and you have not yet become immortal.The sleep finished and he woke up again in the tent. It was morning and Altai Chi was doing something around the fire. He had his back turned to him.
- What happened, did you see your Siour? He asked without turning his back. It is a very big goal to strengthen your Siour.
- So what? If I will not develop my Siour I will die? Asked the young shaman. And what will happen after death?
- All your souls will fly like ducks, answered Altai Kam. Your Bos will direct towards the sky and will fly there entering inside the heads of other people. Your Tios will go under the earth and it will remain there forever. And if you will identify with your Tios, then you too will go to this dark world. And there you will live with the yesterday repeating endlessly the life that you live now. Because what is here dead, there is alive. What here is broken in the world of Erlik is intact.
- So what am i? asked Fishbone
- This is a real question, said Altai Kam, still you are just a nothing, you are just filled with stupid thoughts, memories and emotions. But if you will wake up and realize yourself outside of bodies, thoughts, souls and feelings you will understand that you are Spirit, Aiu that sleeps inside infinity. You exist simultaneously in the past in the present and in the future. You are the whole Universe, but for you all these are now just words and nothing more. And the words are really meaningless, you must feel all these things I told you, said the old man giving a very important tone in his words.
- But how is possible that I am the Universe? Asked Fishbone.
- Like this, explained the old shaman, from your naval and down is the world of Erlic. From the neck and up is Ulgen’s world. But from the naval until the shoulders is the world of the present. Your spine is the cosmic tree and here, said the shaman hitting him in the top of his head with a wooden stick, lives Aiu, here is the world of Tengri. This last world covers the same time all your body.
- How will I realize inside of me the Spirit Aiu? Asked Fishbone.
- Lets try, said the old man and took out of his leather pocket the homuz giving it to fishbone. Play!Fishbone took the Homuz, put in his mouth and started hitting the metal plate with his finger. The vibration of the Homuz filled his head completely.
- Try to leave out all your thoughts, who are you, where are you. And remain only in the here and now singing : “Aiu! Aiu!” Let the homuz make this sound and you only be the Aiu. Awake!
Fishbone started silently to create the sound Aiu with his mouth. The sound remained inside his head and created vibrations. Suddenly it was like a bell rang and the sound reflected in the top of his head. In this moment Fishbone became what he always was, observer, the eye-consciousness which was looking through the eyes of his body, was listening through the ears, was observing the thoughts and the mental pictures, was feeling the emotions and the bodily sensations. Before he was identifying himself with all these and now he was just looking and was realizing himself separately from all of them. He was in the here and now and in the same time he was out of time completely. He was here and simultaneously out of space and time, out of dimension. He was small like a dot and big like the infinite space. And nothing really existed beyond this, everything else was just pictures that appear in emptiness, just forms in the mist, just ghosts. Nothing was real, nothing really existed. He was just one in front of this infinite absolute. He became Tengri himself, he dissolved inside of Him. The world was a ghost, the ghost that he was feeding and maintaining with himself, with his identity, his attachment. In the same way as we maintain our dreams while sleeping but when we wake up dreams disappear like mist. ...THE END