Once upon a time i went for a long hike inside Taiga (the virgin Siberian forest), with the snow shoes and i got lost.
O nce upon a time i went for a long hike inside Taiga (the virgin Siberian forest), with the snow shoes and i got lost. I was walking for a long time and eventually i got very tired. But just in this moment i saw a spot from where i saw a fire and smoke going up to the sky. It was very cold and i decided to go to the Yurta from where i could see the smoke coming. It was already getting dark. I arrived to the Yurta and from there a shaman appeared and told me:
- I am Altai Kam, I am waiting for you for a long time. And today the spirit – Ruler of Taiga - brought you to me because i must transfer to you my shamanic power and knowledge.
The last time i had heard about the knowledge of shamanism but i did not really had any contact with it. Shamanism is an alive study compared with the different religions where the study of the self happened and was documented thousands of years ago and now it is transmitted only through books and scriptures. But the shaman himself communicates with the spirits and receives all the time from them directly new knowledge and inner wisdom. This is why the shaman is an alive teaching himself.
At this point i did not know about my destiny which was waiting for me. Altai Kam started to teach me shamanism and the Kamlanie. During the time of Kamlanie (shamanic journey) i climbed down the roots of the cosmic tree to the underworld. There i found myself sitting inside a boat which was traveling in a river. In the boat there were no oars at all, the river was very dark and it seemed to me that the water was moaning and crying. Next to me in the boat was sitting a man around 50 very tall with dark eyes. He had a serious focused look, he had big black beard and a huge mustache which was going until behind his ears.
- I am Erlik Han, the Master of the Underworld. - What kind of river is this? - i asked him – And why is it full of this moaning and crying? - This is the river of the human suffering and tears. - Why do humans suffer? Why this river is full of their tears? - The Underworld has to do with the past – said Erlik Han – and all the people on the earth are suffering for yesterday, for the past, for their life which is gone and cannot ever return back. This is why they have these burdens inside them because they remember the past and worry about the fact that it disappeared for good and cannot be experienced again as it was once. When people will understand that they don't have to worry about the past, they don't have to look back into their memories but instead they have to get rid of this terrible habit of the mind then also their tears and sufferings will end.
- But why the boat is going without oars? - i asked – if we will continue like this we will not be able to lead the boat and control it. - Exactly like this is the fate of people, like the movement of this boat without the oars. Humans cannot govern their fate because they satisfy their every instinct and desire and all the different kinds of stupid thoughts and ideas that come into their minds. They do not have the will power with which they could overcome the thoughts about satisfaction and this is why the boat is going without oars. Here, in this, you can find the human sufferings and this is also something that they have learned in the past in the way they were brought up by the other people.
- In this moment i realized that in order for the suffering to end we need to develop and use our will and get rid of our instincts and fears, our desires and the many thoughts we have in the everyday life. And only then the boat will reach to the sore. And then the tears will not exist anymore in the eyes of people. Then these eyes will not be filled anymore with sentimentality and weakness or with pity about themselves and then they will turn and look forward to the path of self perfection. In the other shamanic journey i found myself in the upper world. I met there Ulgen, the Master of the upper world. I journeyed for a long time through the cosmic tree which connects all the three worlds and when i arrived i saw some kind of unidentified shadows.
- What are these soft shadows around us? - i asked – or is it that my vision is not working very well here and i cannot see well? - The upper world is the world of the future – said Ulgen – and here you see the things and the events that must manifest on the earth . When these events will appear on the earth then they will be come clearly visible and identifiable. - Why here they are not so clearly defined and look like shadows? - Because the events of fate are not clearly defined yet and they can still change, if the will of man will turn to something else, and in this case the things and events will change their forms - Does it happen often that the things and events change their shape? - Practically it almost never happens because human beings who live on the earth do not posses the freedom of will to do that, they are like androids, like robots who surrender in the flow of life's currents which lead them from birth to death and from one problem to another during their whole life.
To Be Continued...