In Tibet they say that a disease never visits by accident, it is conditioned by all previous existences. That is why treatment of disease is the same as changing one's fate, in other words eliminating a person's karma.
In one level the causes of disease are:
1. Individual Karma: i.e. internal qualities which determine a person's particular life-style and predisposition to certain diseases stemming from it,
2. Astrological: most people can have very difficult moments when negative influences from constellations and planets can affect them causing illness or even death,
3. External causes such as environmental pollution, weak willpower in connection with external situations, epidemics, and other outer factors can lead to illness.
The diseases connected with the first group are chronic, serious and rarely curable, as they are connected with fate. The diseases connected with the second group occur when constellations and planets change their position. The diseases connected with the third group are acute and, when they don't lead to fatal consequences, they disappear.
The overwhelming majority of diseases are karmic The main principle of karma lies in a man's attitude towards himself Many people consider themselves weak, helpless, deprived of opportunity, hurt, and so on. Such steady pessimistic thoughts that are further supported by weak will, lead sooner or later to considerable loss of power, which invokes innumerable disasters.
It is possible to heal such a person when he/ she is ready to "sacrifice".
1. The first sacrifice should be that of renouncing his attitude, the false "ego", which has been woven from pessimistic thoughts which he/she has been identified with and is not ready to abandon. Of course, no one can instantaneously become a Buddha and shed his old "ego". This is why the purpose of a healer is that of giving the person a greater vision of what he is and what his aim in life should be. The attitude a person has towards himself produces the same attitude towards him coming from the world. In this way the world acts as a mirror...
2. The second sacrifice has to be that of renouncing his unhealthy or unbalanced lifestyle. It is in vain to treat a man who continues to cripple himself every day with lack of activity, overeating, stress and so on. There is no other way to cure such a man, but to change his life.
3. The third, outer factor depends on the previous two. If a man is weak, disease, "vampires" and other afflictions will swoop down on him and also people in his surrounding will "cause" him stress. A strong man can also suffer, for example by being too rigid, too straightforward, too responsible, etc. Then there are the other external causes of suffering such as accidents and so on, but these are rare exceptions that can be quickly overcome, if they do not have a karmic predisposition. Fundamentally, the most important formula for healing and approaching the sick is to remember this chain:
The way you see yourself creates the way you see the world and this in its turn creates the way the world and others respond to you (self-fulfilling prophecy phenomenon)
It is evident that you can cast off the evil eye, balance one's aura or reset one's vertebra in one treatment, but you cannot insure a man's health and well being for life with these treatments.
As the ancient tradition and our experience show, a man's karma haunts him throughout his life relentlessly: one man is tortured by diseases, the other is financially destroyed, the third is strongly stressed or depressed and the fourth is sent to prison. On the other hand, there are people who, having suffered from a terrible disease, decided to change their lives and themselves. They make suffering a thing of the past and, in this way, they changed their karma.
Astrological causes must be understood by studying one's horoscope according to the methods of Esoteric Astrology. In Tibetan medicine no treatment of any serious disease can be administered without first assessing the astrological influences on the individual. Only then it is possible to choose the right way of treatment, also based on this astrological understanding.
Purification of negative outer factors is required regularly. The person must purify the internal organs of both body and mind and do regular prophylactic and procedures. In modern society, a good 90% of all diseases results from breaking away from these fundamental principles. This is why conventional, traditional and even extrasensory methods have not been unable to help these kind of people: it would seem that there is no way out of their suffering. We are here to unfold the sacred knowledge coming to Earth by other planetary civilizations and by the great masters of the world. It offers the only way out, especially if we take into account the fact that soon a big percent of people will be destroyed by epidemics of new incurable disease and that only those who will use this timeless principles and methods will escape.
This knowledge must be closely guarded to prevent it from falling into the wrong hands, although it is necessary to let others know that you have this method and let its outward form be known. The purpose of guarding this knowledge is to prevent the loss of the essence of this knowledge which is subtle and demand a level of understanding of spiritual principles already by someone - basically the eradication of the ego (which the majority of the people though have) Destruction of the greater part of mankind is the only option for the world at this time because it has reached such a critical and desperate condition; the Earth is being ruined and the balance has been disrupted. Let the gates open to the worthy who will move into the higher state of consciousness The fate of the rest will be unpredictable.